[imp] convert_vfolders.php

liamr at umich.edu liamr at umich.edu
Wed Apr 30 21:55:07 UTC 2008

If I run it w/ setting SERVER_NAME, REMOTE_USER, and REMOTE_ADDR, it
fails silently.

It does seem to be trying to log in.  If I throw some print()
statements in for debugging, it's stuck in imp's login.php..

require_once IMP_BASE . '/lib/base.php'PHP Warning:  Cannot modify
header information - headers already sent by (output started at
/home/liamr/horde-3.1.7/imp/scripts/upgrades/convert_vfolders.php:16)
in /home/liamr/horde-3.1.7/imp/login.php on line 148

Liam

Quoting liamr at umich.edu: