[imp] advance upon "Mark as..."

Liam Hoekenga liamr at umich.edu
Fri May 16 20:32:26 UTC 2008

A piece of feedback from one of our users since upgrading to IMP 4.2RC..

   I just noticed that with the new upgrade, when you select 'Mark as
   UNSEEN' while reading email, it does not move to the next message to
   continue browsing. Instead, it remains on the same email. This prevents
   fluid browsing and requires the redundant action of clicking the next
   message arrow after a message has been read and marked for later use.

I can't do this any more either.  Was this an intentional change?
Would it be considered if submitted as an enhancement request?

thx!
Liam