[imp] Horde Webmail 1.1 / IMP 4.2 translation bugs

Jean-Marc LIGER jean-marc.liger at siris.sorbonne.fr
Wed Jun 4 10:46:06 UTC 2008

Dear Sirs,

First, thank you for the great job you achived with this release. Many
of our testers have appreciated improvements and the new silver theme.

We've also found two bugs for our test configuration.

In file imp/login/templates/login/login.html loginButton has value
<tag:login /> which previous was <?php echo _("Log in") ?>.
But the result isn't the same because 'log in' was translated as
'connexion' and 'login' is translated as 'user'.

In file imp/config/prefs.php, by choosing to translate the names of
default folders like value' => 'sent-mail ' to _("Sent") for example,
you will have one set of defaut folders for each language that you will
use. Is this a new behaviour for imp ?

Jean-Marc