[imp] Customizing tickets (problem reporting)

Arminas g.arminas at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 08:00:02 UTC 2008

Hi,

I would like to ask is there a way to customize tickets for problem
reporting? I mean not only let user to attach file or no. I would like
to include more information in tickets. And here is the second
question: is there a way to link problem reporting with "imp", not
with "horde". When user is on imp (checking emails or smth), then he
clicks on "Problem" button on the top menu, and then top menu changes
to "horde" module menu. I'd like to leave user at imp. So is it
possible?

Thanks. Good luck,
Arminas