[imp] Trash, Drafts, Sent mailboxes names in non-english language

Dominique LALOT dom.lalot at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 13:59:12 UTC 2008

Hello,

I'm using horde for many years, but starting with groupware webmail
edition 1.1, I'm looking again at a lot of parameters.

First: My INBOX is written Boite de reception (I strip the accents)
For Trash, Draft, Sent, I'm stuck with two possibilities:
_("Trash") Which means translate Trash in whatever language you like
which unfortunately leads to make a "Brouillons" mailbox instead of just
keeping Drafts, but displaying "Brouillons" or "Drafts" which means that
french users will see trash instead of displaying Brouillons

Is there a way to do that, like Thunderbird and some other imap clients?

I'm sure it's a FAQ but I didnt find information

Dom