[imp] disabling "fetch mail" feature

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Tue Dec 16 18:12:20 UTC 2008

Quoting Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uhlar at fantomas.sk>:

> On 16.12.08 01:34, Michael M Slusarz wrote:
>> No need to chmod anything.  Just remove the Fetch Mail menu entry from
>> your prefs.php file ($prefGroups['fetchmail'] entry).
>
> Hmm, what if someone intentionally enters .../fetchamil.php into address
> bar?

The page will probably come up (there is no master fetchmail pref that
we can check to prevent access to the page), but if fm_accounts has
been locked (which was discussed earlier in the thread) then no matter
what the user does, it won't save the config.  So if a user is really
going to poke around, there's nothing they can do.

michael