[imp] Maintenance_Task_delete_attachments_monthly

Rory McKinley rorymckinleylists at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 08:33:59 UTC 2009

Hi List

We are not currently using VFS to store uploaded attachments - however we
have found that when maintenance tasks are run - specifically the
delete_attachments_monthly task, Horde breaks. This is because we have this
in the conf.php file:

$conf['vfs']['type'] = 'none';

My question is as follows:

If we are not using VFS to store uploaded attachments, does the
delete_attachments_monthly task still need to be executed? I have looked at
the code and it  appears that all it does is clean up VFS (which in our case
doesn't exist). Is it safe to disable the maintenance task permanently?

Thanks

Rory