[imp] advice please - my links or buttons to accept/decline event are missing from event invitations in imp.

gimili gimili17 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 17:19:30 UTC 2009

I found this:
http://lists.horde.org/archives/bugs/Week-of-Mon-20090126/042322.html
and by making the changes suggested at least the links are now showing
in imp.  The action drop down boxes don't show but at least it works.
Hopefully I will stumble across what I have messed up in my install.

In imp/config/prefs.php
$_prefs['alternative_display'] = array(
      'value' => 'below',
      'locked' => false,
      'shared' => false,
      'type' => 'enum',
      'enum' => array('above'   => _("Above the message text"),
                      'below' => _("Below the message text"),
                      'none'   => _("Not at all")),
      'desc' => _("Where do you want to display links to alternative
formats of a message?"));

dans imp/config/mime_drivers.php
$mime_drivers['imp']['itip'] = array(
      'inline' => false,