[imp] Address Book not working from NEW MESSAGE screen

Brian Leggee brian at leggee.com
Thu Feb 18 20:45:33 UTC 2010

   Hi all -

   When I open Address Book from the IMP Home screen, I have all my
entries (about 3000 of them)
however
when I open Address Book by clicking "Address Book" from "Inside a New
Message" there are only about 1700 entries there.

   I did go to "Options/Address Book" to select which one to use, and
there is only 1 Address Book listed there, called "My Address Book".
It is selected as well, to "show" not "hide" it.

   I am not sure if I have 2 address books (one with 1700 entries and
another with 3000 entries), or just not all are being displayed.

   Does anybody have any insight on this one?

   Thx
Brian