[imp] problem on LDAP / PGP

Fabrizio Saviano fab at thecop.org
Mon Jul 12 13:16:43 UTC 2010

Hello,

actually I have a fully working configuration like this:

- users log in via IMAP
- IMAP then asks to openldap + kerberos db (so it's not a real LDAP + horde configuration)
- GNUPG via IMP fully working

I generate the proper GPG key pairs and everything works... until I close the session.

After, the IMP PGP prefs are unable to retrieve the keypair, even if they are correctly stored inside mysql / turba_object, and ask me to generate / import a new keypair.

I think I miss a parameter which can put in relation mysql preferences + LDAP users.

I specify that TURBA os configured for LDAP in turba/config/sources.php (dummy.local, see beyond)
and I changed to horde/turba/config/conf.php has the following line $conf['client']['addressbook'] = 'personal_ldap'; #it was localsql

Thanks to anybody which would give me a suggestion.

Fab

$_ldap_uid = Auth::getBareAuth();
$_ldap_basedn = 'dc=dummy,dc=local';
$cfgSources['personal_ldap'] = array(
    'title' => _("My Address Book"),
    'type' => 'ldap',
    'params' => array(
        'server' => 'localhost',
        'tls' => true,
        'root' => 'ou=' . $_ldap_uid . ',ou=contacts,' . $_ldap_basedn,
        'bind_dn' => 'uid=' . $_ldap_uid . ',ou=Users,' . $_ldap_basedn,
        'bind_password' => Auth::getCredential('password'),
        'dn' => array('uid'),
        'objectclass' => array('top',
                               'person',
                               'turbaContact',
                               'inetOrgPerson',
                               'calEntry',
                               'organizationalPerson'),
        'scope' => 'one',
        'charset' => 'utf-8',
        'version' => 3
    ),
    'map' => array(
        '__key' => 'dn',
        '__uid' => 'uid',

//        From horde.schema:
        '__type' => 'turbaType',
        '__members' => 'turbaMembers',
//
        'name' => 'cn',
        'email' => 'mail',
        'lastname' => 'sn',
        'title' => 'title',
        'company' => 'organizationname',
        'businessCategory' => 'businesscategory',
        'workAddress' => 'postaladdress',
        'workPostalCode' => 'postalcode',
        'workPhone' => 'telephonenumber',
        'fax' => 'facsimiletelephonenumber',
        'homeAddress' => 'homepostaladdress',
        'homePhone' => 'homephone',
        'cellPhone' => 'mobile',
        'notes' => 'description',

//        Evolution interopt attributes: (those that do not require the
//        evolution.schema)
        'office' => 'roomNumber',
        'department' => 'ou',
        'nickname' => 'displayName',
        'website' => 'labeledURI',

//        These are not stored on the LDAP server.
        'pgpPublicKey' => 'object_pgppublickey',
        'smimePublicKey' => 'object_smimepublickey',

//        From rfc2739.schema:
        'freebusyUrl' => 'calFBURL',
    ),
    'search' => array(