[imp] Behaviour after mail is deleted/moved

Andreas Moroder andreas.moroder at sb-brixen.it
Thu Aug 12 05:32:57 UTC 2010

Hello,

I have set my IMP to show the latest mail at the top.
When I come in at the morning I start to read the mail in chronological
order ( from the bottom ). Thiw works well except when I move or delete
a mail. In this cases IMP jumps back and shows me the mail I have
already read. It should go up instead and show me the next mail.
This standard behaviuor is a problem when I read a mail then mark it as
"not read" , move to the next and delete it. IMP brings me back to the
mail I have marked so I have to mark it a second time.

Is there a way to configure IMP to get the behaviuor I need ?

Thanks
Andreas