[imp] IMP preference message flags ordering

R Phillips R.I.Phillips at bath.ac.uk
Tue Feb 21 10:17:49 UTC 2012

I have a curious issue and don't particularly know where to look to find
a resolution.

At one point to do some diagnostics I changed the colour of the "Seen"
message flag highlighting colour in the IMP preferences (traditional
mode).

I've just updated to the latest IMP on one test and deployment servers
and there is a discrepancy in the order in which they are applied on the
two different servers.

One highlights the "seen" and "deleted" messages by highlighting in the
"deleted" colour (and appears *after* "seen" in the preference listing),
and the other applies the "seen" colour for deleted,seen messages and
appears after deleted in the preference listing.  Both servers display
the strike-through.

Whilst on the face of it, this isn't too much of an issue, we load
balance across two servers and different message highlighting is likely
to cause at best, complaints.  On the whole these servers are treated
equally and configured using identical build scripts... unless I've
missed something....?

| pref_uid | pref_scope | pref_name | pref_value

| username  | imp        | msgflags  |
a:2:{s:10:"test_label";C:13:"IMP_Flag_User":37:{["#c47500","test
label","test_label"]}s:5:"\seen";C:18:"IMP_Flag_Imap_Seen":7:{#06ff2f}} |