[imp] Subscribing/Unsubscribing IMAP Folders

Oscar del Rio delrio at mie.utoronto.ca
Thu Mar 7 15:20:45 UTC 2013

On 03/ 7/13 10:03 AM, Oscar del Rio wrote:
> On 03/ 7/13 06:52 AM, Matthias R.H. Bitterlich wrote:
>> is there a more practical approach to subscribe or to unsubscribe
>> folders, than rightclicking every single one?
>> In Imp 4 there was an extra page to do several operations on folders.
>> (horde.example.com/imp/folders.php)
>> There one could check all desired folders quickly and subscribe,
>> download etc.
>>
>> We have a fairly complex folder structure and unsubscribing 100 or
>> more folders becomes a nightmare.
>> As workaround I just used our previous H3/Imp4 installation to do the
>> task.
>
> Try the "Folders" list in the Basic View.  (I don't think it is
> available in Dynamic view)

I just found a problem in the Folders management in Basic View when you
have many folders.

I have more than 100 old folders, most of them unsubscribed.
When I click "Show All" I get the full list. But when I clicked "Hide
Unsubscribed" I got a blank page!
The server error log shows:

PHP Fatal error:  Maximum function nesting level of '100' reached,
aborting! in /horde/imp/lib/Mailbox.php on line 280

and a long (100) stack trace, with many "IMP_Imap_Tree->next()
/horde/imp/lib/Imap/Tree.php:2028"

Workaround: increase xdebug.max_nesting_level in the server's php.ini
and restart the server. E.g

xdebug.max_nesting_level = 500