[imp] Virtual trash in dynamic mode

Tony Bunce tonyb at go-concepts.com
Mon Mar 11 22:03:07 UTC 2013

I'm having some issues with virtual trash in IMP 6.0.4 on Horde 5.0.4

I have virtual trash enabled and deleted messages correctly end up in that folder, but once there I can't do anything with the messages in dynamic mode.

There is no "Empty Trash" or "Purge Deleted" and once a message is in the virtual trash I don't see any way to "undelete" the message.

In basic mode I have a "Empty Trash" button in the side nav but not in dynamic mode.

Any tips on using virtual trash in IMP 6.0.4?

Thanks,
Tony