[imp] Installing horde git version

Michael Wisniewski wisniewski at mwiz.org
Sun Apr 21 16:00:25 UTC 2013

On 2013-04-21 10:55, Michael J Rubinsky wrote:
> Quoting Michael Wisniewski <wisniewski at mwiz.org>:
>
>> Hi!
>>
>> I'm attempting to install the git version of Horde but running into
>> a few problems.  Here are the steps I have done so far...
>>
>> git clone git://github.com/horde/horde
>>
>> Added the following to the install_dev.conf file...
>>
>> $apps = array('content', 'horde', 'imp', 'ingo', 'kronolith', 'nag',
>> 'sam', 'turba' );
>>
>> When logging into the horde interface and viewing the applications,
>> I can see "horde" listed, but nothing about imp, ingo, kronolith,
>> etc...  I've run the test.php for imp, and everything is coming back
>> green.
>>
>> What am I doing wrong?
>
> Did you configure the applications and/or run the database migrations?

When running db-migrate, I get this...

root at snoopy:/usr/src/horde/horde/horde/bin# php horde-db-migrate imp up

====================

Fatal Error:
imp is neither a configured Horde application nor a migration directory

Supported applications:

Horde_ActiveSync
   Horde_Alarm
   Horde_Auth
   Horde_Cache
   Horde_Group
   Horde_History
   Horde_Imap_Client
   Horde_Lock
   Horde_Perms
   Horde_Prefs
   Horde_SessionHandler
   Horde_SyncMl
   Horde_Token
   Horde_Vfs

Supported directories:

/usr/src/horde/horde/framework/ActiveSync/migration
   /usr/src/horde/horde/framework/Alarm/migration
   /usr/src/horde/horde/framework/Auth/migration
   /usr/src/horde/horde/framework/Cache/migration
   /usr/src/horde/horde/framework/Group/migration
   /usr/src/horde/horde/framework/History/migration
   /usr/src/horde/horde/framework/Imap_Client/migration
   /usr/src/horde/horde/framework/Lock/migration
   /usr/src/horde/horde/framework/Perms/migration
   /usr/src/horde/horde/framework/Prefs/migration
   /usr/src/horde/horde/framework/SessionHandler/migration
   /usr/src/horde/horde/framework/SyncMl/migration
   /usr/src/horde/horde/framework/Token/migration
   /usr/src/horde/horde/framework/Vfs/migration

1. Horde_Cli->fatal()
/usr/src/horde/horde/horde/bin/horde-db-migrate:91