[imp] Mail compose opens empty window

Karel Kozlík kozlik at kufr.cz
Fri Nov 22 20:04:59 UTC 2013

Ok, so I have traced the javascript and I have found the problem! It was
quite tough task.

I found that the composer window miss KeyNavList javascript object. Adding:

$page_output->addScriptFile('keynavlist.js', 'horde');

To the IMP_Dynamic_Compose_Common::compose() function solved the
problem. See attached patch.

But what I do not understand is, why NOBODY! seen this issue? This is a
type of error that have to affect everybody!! How this could happen?

regards,
Karel