[imp] nearly every action results in being logged out

Aria Bamdad aria at bsc.gwu.edu
Mon Apr 7 18:08:52 UTC 2014

>I think I've fixed this.
>I had a chron job that deleted all the session variables from the
>/var/lib/php/session folder
>I changed the chron job to run once every 60minutes and email seems back to
>normal
>Anyone got any experience could you tell me if this is too short an
>interval?

You should not be deleting files from your PHP sessions directory manually.
Set the maximum length of your session by changing the Horde configuration
option $conf[session][max_time] (under the 'General' tab of the Horde
configuration settings via the GUI).  Then PHP should cleanup this directory
automatically.  If you want to clean up manually, then you should only
remove files from there that are older than the maximum age you specified.