[imp] I need help we are facing problem in imp

Aloke Ghosh aloke.ghosh at embee.co.in
Fri Sep 26 09:00:34 UTC 2014

Hi

I need help. I am using horde groupware 5.2.1. I am facing a problem when forwarding an e-mail, in the then opening editor window, I see the message to add the forwarded e-mail as an attachment (in addition to the inline forwarding, which I had set up in my preferences).

 When clicking that message, no attachments show in the window's  attachment list (the list is empty, I only have the "add an attachment" option).

Thanks and Regards,

Aloke Ghosh │ Executive - IT Services & Support │Embee Software Pvt. Ltd.│Mob: Contact no. +91 9874027649│www.embee.co.in

My reporting Head: Koushik Dutta, email: kaushik.dutta at embee.co.in<mailto:kaushik.dutta at embee.co.in>

Local Address:  Infinity Bench Mark, 6th floor, Block - GP, Sector- V, Salt Lake, Kolkata - 700091. Ph: +91 33 64506126
[cid:image001.jpg at 01CF3DE0.696AF6A0][cid:image002.jpg at 01CF3DE0.696AF6A0]
Please don't print this Email unless you really need to - this will preserve trees on planet earth.

This email, and any attachment, is confidential to the addressee. If you have received this email and are not an authorized recipient please notify the sender and delete this message from your system. If you are not an authorized recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this email. Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure, error-free or virus-free. Although Embee Software Pvt. Ltd. routinely screens for viruses you are responsible for checking this email and any attachments for viruses and Embee Software Pvt. Ltd. accepts no responsibility for any damage caused to your systems or for loss of data caused by any virus. Embee Software Pvt. Ltd. does not accept liability resulting from errors or omissions in the content of this message following email transmission. If verification is required please request a hard copy version. If this email is of a personal nature, any views expressed are solely those of the author and are not made in the course of the author's employment with Embee Software Pvt. Ltd.