[imp] Problem with Virtual Trash / Del Hide Button in Dynamic View

Pouyan Azari pouyan.azari at uni-wuerzburg.de
Mon Dec 15 08:22:30 UTC 2014

Hi Jan,

Thanks for the answer.

It is also not browser specific, have checked with FF/Chrome

I get 200 response from the server when I do it. In logs there is
nothing to see. The Web Interface don't change.

here is what I get from the server after running an unsuccessful hide.

/*-secure-{"response":true,"tasks":{"imp:viewport":{"label":"Inbox","totalrows":3131,"rowlist":....{"delhide":1}},"imp:poll":{"SU5CT1g":39}}}*/

here for unhide:

/*-secure-{"response":true,"tasks":{"imp:viewport":{"label":"Inbox","totalrows":3131,"rowlist":....metadata_reset":true,"cacheid":"VTMyNzksVjEyOTkyMjI0MjAsTTMxMzE=|12|1|D348","view":"SU5CT1g"},"imp:poll":{"SU5CT1g":38}}}*/

Thanks

Pouyan