[imp] Sent items auto-rename monthly questions

guillaume at multipurpose.be guillaume at multipurpose.be
Thu Jul 2 07:34:50 UTC 2015

Hello all,

I am maintaining my own Horde setup on a FreeBSD box. Build was made
from the ports.
     - Horde version is 5.2.5
     - Imp version is 6.2.8

After a few years of non-deleting my emails and a Sent folder growing
above 10000 emails, I decided to try enabling the monthly rename
maintenance job.

It worked fine but :

     -1- I am not automatically subscribed to the newly created
folders. Is this a normal ? Can I adjust that setting ? I almost
thought I lost all my Sent items.
     -2- Folders were created in Sent-mm-yyyy form which is not
practical : I get all January folders, then all February folders,
etc... instead of a chronological sorting like Sent-yyyy-mm ! How
could I change this ?
     -3- Those new Sent folders are displayed in a linear way, not
grouped in a parent folder, in the folder structure. Could this be
adapted ?

Thank you very much in advance for your help,

Guillaume D.