[imp] How to get rid of the mimePartInfo boxes?

Federico Giannici giannici at neomedia.it
Thu May 26 17:28:19 UTC 2016

I have just installed latest version of Horde/IMP. I'm configuring it
and I'd like to get rid of the mimePartInfo boxes, that is the little
boxes to view/save/download every part of the (see the attached image).
I find it useless and distracting for a novice user, these functions
could be only in the "Parts" section of the header.

I couldn't find how to disable it. I tried with the following but
without success:

$_prefs['parts_display']['value'] = 'none';

Is there any way to get rid if those boxes?

Thanks.