[ingo] Base.php temp_checks

David Chang david at thbuo.gov.tw
Sun Jun 1 19:44:50 PDT 2003

This problem was fixed here,after executed these command from mysql:
1. delete * from horde_prefs where pref_scope=3D"ingo";

If you also used imp login backend for Horde framework:
2. delete * from horde_prefs where pref_scope=3D"imp" and pref_name=3D"last_=
login";

P.S make db backup before start it.

David Chang