[ingo] Fwd: Re: Deleting filters (from faq@horde.org)

Matthew Baker m at wheres.co.uk
Wed Aug 20 10:50:29 PDT 2003

Well I had a look through the RFC's and at the ietf, through sieve
mailing lists and through cyrus-sieve source (even cvs) and it apears
that I'm not goin to get my body search for quite some time.
There were some interesting variations on other types of tests. Such as
mime/content type etc.

There is a proposal for bringing back Body tests at
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-degener-sieve-body-01.txt
So it might take some time to get into code. Cyrus 2.2.x perhaps?

Anyone know of a compatable version of Sieve which is able to work with
Cyrus and ingo and have Body implemented? ... Thought not. =P

ta
Matt