[ingo] How can I force to run the spam rule if the user select forwarding rule?

Oscar del Rio delrio at mie.utoronto.ca
Fri Jun 27 13:49:21 UTC 2014

On 06/27/14 03:52 AM, Antonio Casado Rodriguez wrote:

> When the users use forwarding rule, it forwards all emails (including
> tagged spam). I want avoid my MTA were include in blacklist.
>

> Is possible it?

1. Create global (sieve) filters that are run before user's filters.
     You would do this directly on the server, outside Horde/Ingo.
     For example with "sieve_before" feature in Dovecot's Pigeonhole Sieve.

2. Create/enable user's spam filters in Horde/Ingo and make sure they
are run before Forwarding rule.
     You can do this in Horde/Ingo interface. The interface allows you
to rearrange order of filters.
     I don't know if you can force sorting for all users or only one
user at the time.