[kronolith] wrong display of events in day view

Jan Schneider janmailing@gmx.de
Mon, 20 Aug 2001 10:58:35 +0200

Thanks for that hint, but the mysql driver is almost deprecated as Chuck is
currently working on a pear based generic sql driver.
Btw: Chuck, didn't you want to commit your current state of work?

Jan.

Zitat von ulrich@muehlgasse.de: