[kronolith] MCAL and Solaris problem

Brandon Knitter knitterb@blandsite.org
Tue, 26 Mar 2002 14:54:19 -0800

> > I was also curious, I changed my switch in configure to
> > --with-mcal=shared, and it builds fine, but php doesn't seem to load up
> > mcal as shown in http://somesite/horde/test.php.  How do you tell php to
> > load those at runtime?
> > If there something in the php.ini that I missed.
>
> Yup. Make sure there's an extension = php_mcal.so line in php.ini...0

Oh, since the so made by the mcal installation is libmcal.so, I still should
call that line in the php.ini php_mcal.so?  Also, do I need to rename the
libmcal.so in /usr/local/lib/?  I figure shared is the way to go, so any help
would be very appreciated.

> There are some screenshots here:
> http://www.horde.org/kronolith/screenshots/

Sweet, thanks! :)  At least I know what to expect.  Looks very nice.  Hope to
have it installed soon.  Any clue what your install base is?

--
-bk