[kronolith] Holidays

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 14:27:53 -0400

http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionary?sarcasm

> The fact that you are so totally against external dependecies really
> confuses me.  You say that you don't compare the imp/ispell external
> dependency to a possible kronolith/gcal dependency.  Why is this?  It
> seems like a parallel to me.

I don't know how else to explain it, other than the several ways in which
I've already tried.

> BTW, I have no affiliation with anyone at gcal or gnu.  I was just
> looking for a comprehensive list of holidays, and I found it in gcal.  I
> find it quite amazing that a simple thing like adding holidays to
> kronolith has led to a thread this long...awesome! :)  I really like
> design discussions, even if I don't have tree control.

Anyone who submits code has a level of "tree control". Right now, this
thread, and "design discussions" like it, just waste people's time.

I'm happy to respond to code and to arguments with my points, but your
don't know how to respond usefully to that.

Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"A dream which helps you to live your reality with dignity
 and justice is a good dream." - Tariq Ramadan