[kronolith] parse remote calenders

Mike Cochrane mike@graftonhall.co.nz
Sat, 24 Aug 2002 00:09:11 +1200

What i would suggest is you write a data class that can import these files.
There is no feature to automatically fetch events.

Adding the data class would allow a user to upload one of these files and have
the events imported into their calendar. That's the closest you could get
without having to write too much code. Otherwise start writting an other
accounts like feature, similar to the fetchmail in imp.

- Mike :-)