[kronolith] missing entries in horde summary screen

Marc Fellman mfellman@xs4all.nl
Thu Nov 14 08:28:25 2002

Sorry those entries appear to be the shared calendar that doesn't work
anymore :-(

Is there a way to retreive the data of the shared calendar's and import htem in
another agenda?

--
M.Vr.Gr.

Marc Fellman