[kronolith] Shared Calendar members page error continued

Tim Glen tim@nonfiction.ca
Mon Nov 25 19:22:29 2002

I noticed in the archives that people have had this error before and that a
fix had supposedly been put into CVS. I updated my copy this morning using
cvs update -Pd and am still having the problem:

<http://mydomain.example.com/horde/shares/edit.php?app=kronolith&share=25d4f
f662c617e294c4383311f4439b7>

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: getsharename() in
/home/nonfiction/web/intranet/horde/shares/edit.php on line 243
Which reads:
$title = sprintf(_("Edit Permissions for %s"), $share->getShareName());

In var_dumping the contents of $share right after it's instantiated (line 57
or so), I get:
object(pear_error)(7) {
  ["error_message_prefix"]=>
  string(0) ""
  ["mode"]=>
  int(1)
  ["level"]=>
  int(1024)
  ["code"]=>
  NULL
  ["message"]=>
  string(42) "25d4ff662c617e294c4383311f4439b7 not found"
  ["userinfo"]=>
  NULL
  ["callback"]=>
  NULL
}
I get the same thing if I var_dump it at line 242.

Is this a setup thing at my end or is there actually something wrong in the
code?

Tim