[kronolith] Kronolith... CVS... Bleeding Edge... wha?

hordeproject@njdevils.info hordeproject@njdevils.info
Tue Nov 26 01:24:48 2002

Hey the Devils and the Rangers tied, and they both didn't have Holik! ;-)

In any case, here is the exact error page I get when I go to any page in
Kronolith:

<form action="
Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in
D:\FoxServ\www\my\lib\Image.php on line 6

This occurs whether you are logged in or not.  So you can see for yourself at
http://mps.njdevils.info:88/my/kronolith/week.php or any Kronolith page.

It is all of Kronolith, not just one specific thing.

I only updated Kronolith from CVS.  Should I spend the time to update
everything else? Horde, IMP, Turba, Mnemo, and Nag?  I have all the MySQL
tables for everthing that came originally, as well as the new table for
Kronolith.  To be honest, I don't mind waiting till the new version comes
out.  It may save me from a lot of headaches!  Incidentally, when I installed
the new Kronolith, the images on the main page after logging in, just the
Logout and Options buttons, acted as if they never existed.

I have also attached the conf.php file from Kronolith, and I just noticed that
Horde doesn't have a conf file... ??

Again, I don't mind waiting for the new version if someone can give me an ETA
on it.

Thanks again!

~Kyle Bisignani

Quoting "Ibarra, Michael" <m.ibarra@cdcixis-na.com>:

> [...]