[kronolith] Printing in Mozilla

Oliver Kuhl okuhl at netcologne.de
Fri Mar 14 12:10:17 PST 2003

> When the print-view window opens, there is automatically shown the print
> window
> of the browser. This works fine in IE, but in Mozilla the print-function of
> the
> browser seems to be called before the html is rendered. Thats why the printer
> prints an empty page.
>
> Does anyone has an idea how to fix it?
I found out that the javascript function for printing in
horde/templates/javascript/print.js "printWin();" is found at the bottom of
that file _and_ is therefore called before the rest of the html-code is
loaded/rendered/written. Mozilla seems to call the function before rendering.

The solution would be to call that function later...

Gruss,
   Ollie.