[kronolith] Fwd: Kronolith Connector?

Mark Gimelfarb dawebber at atlas.cz
Mon Apr 14 07:16:51 PDT 2003

Hello,
Magnus et al. The following posting might be of interest to you.

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=kronolith&m=104808300327314&w=2

     I have written a bulk of the connector. I'm actually working on the part that connects to Kronolith and sends data to and from it. Per Chuck's advice, I have decided to wait till the the new release comes out before designing the final piece of the interface. I keep up with both Horde HEAD and Kronolith HEAD.
     So far, I have had problems getting the Kronolith API to work properly for me. I will make a posting with the concerete questions for Chuck and others, and maybe you can be you can help me with that. I do have a webpage set up with details of the connector, even though I don't have it ready for the prime time just yet. I just recently switched jobs and things have been a bit hectic. In any rate, I'm still working on the connector. The Outlook part is mostly written, even though there is a lot of ground for enhancement. Kronolith part is at 0% right now. The connector will be able to interface to other web-based and not web-based products using plug-ijn interface. I was very interesting in implementing a syncML conduit, but this is not feasible at this time, but might be an interesting idea in the future.(any ideas on that?).
       If you have any more questions, please don't hesitate to email me at dawebber^at^atlas<dot>cz.

regards,
Mark.