[kronolith] New features in HEAD version??

Jorge Izquierdo jizquierdo at sgi.es
Thu Jul 17 01:15:42 PDT 2003

Thanks Chuck, I checked this too items before (because I read then in
the distribution lists. My category driver is set to sql (with no other
params array):

$conf['category']['driver'] = 'sql';

And I added the mail to the default Identity but I still can´t see
neither the invite button when I try to create an event nor any calendar
created.

It seems there is some problems of saving information on kronolith,
because when I add a Calendar (shared or private) it does not give any
errors but when I return to the option It doesn´t appear any calendar to
manage. I also have problems when adding an event. I can´t add enay
events on my calendar, it gives me a message of: "You do not have
permission to add events to".

My conf.php on kronolith:

<?php
$conf['calendar']['driver'] = 'sql';
$conf['calendar']['params']['driver'] = 'mysql';
$conf['calendar']['params']['username'] = 'horde';
$conf['calendar']['params']['password'] = '*****';
$conf['calendar']['params']['phptype'] = 'mysql';
$conf['calendar']['params']['protocol'] = 'unix';
$conf['calendar']['params']['hostspec'] = 'localhost';
$conf['calendar']['params']['database'] = 'horde';
$conf['calendar']['params']['socket'] = '/tmp/mysql.sock';
$conf['calendar']['params']['port'] = 3306;
$conf['calendar']['params']['table'] = 'kronolith_events';
$conf['calendar']['params']['charset'] = 'iso-8859-1';
$conf['metadata']['keywords'] = false;
$conf['menu']['print'] = true;
$conf['menu']['import_export'] = true;
$conf['menu']['apps'] = array('logout', 'imp', 'turba');

And the tables created on my horde database:

mysql> show tables;
+---------------------------+
| Tables in horde           |
+---------------------------+
| horde_categories          |
| horde_categories_seq      |
| horde_category_attributes |
| horde_prefs               |
| horde_users               |
| kronolith_events          |
+---------------------------+

Any ideas?

Thanks for your help. I´m quite interested in shared calendars and
inviting people to events...Is this posible to achieve this two features
with authentication through IMP against an IMAP server (which uses
OpenLDAP to auth users)? Why I get "Adding users is disabled.
Your authentication backend does not support adding users, or the
feature has been disabled for some other reason.Listing users is
disabled. Your authentication backend does not support listing users, or
the feature has been disabled for some other reason." message when I try
to manage users with my Administrator User???

Thanks in advance!!!!!!!

Jorge