[kronolith] cannot add recieved invitation to invited user's kronolith calendar

anon junk at crito.net
Mon Dec 29 09:39:34 PST 2003

I have installed the HEAD versions of the following on my development server
(Fedora Core 1):
Horde
IMP
Kronolith
Sam
Turba

Also, I am using MySQL as the DB backend for all apps and sql as the
calendar backend rather than mcal.

Just about all functionality of the apps in the horde suite is working.  As
for Kronolith functionality, I can add and delete events and I have
confirmed the canges do make it to the kronolith_events table in the horde
database.

My biggest problem is with event invitations that I have been sending among
my test accouns on the installation.  Whne I attempt to "Add event to my
calendar" from the recieved invitation in IMP, I recieve:

"There was an error importing the event: Permission Denied." error and the
event is, of course not inserted.  I have also attempted to detach the .ics
file and manually import it into the calendar and get this error message:
"You have specified an invalid calendar."

Since I am not getting any php driven errors, I think this is a
configuration problem on my part, rather that a code issue.

I appreciate any assistance offered.