[kronolith] remote calendars..

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Thu Mar 11 20:15:50 PST 2004

Quoting liamr at umich.edu:

> I'm using a current copy of HEAD.  When I tried to display remote
> calendars, I
> get a mostly blank page (it has column headings for the calendar, but
> no dates underneath), and the following message in my error log:
>
> [Thu Mar 11 14:47:37 2004] [error] PHP Fatal error:  Call to a member
> function
> on a non-object in
> /usr/local/projects/horde/html-ssl/horde/kronolith/lib/Kronolith.php on line
> 419
>
> Any suggestions?  Horde's test page looks happy:

Any chance you can give me a line number with current CVS, or with some
context/what function is there?

It's entirely possible that I broke remote calendar stuff with some recent
commits, but the line numbers have changed so much with the code submission
today that I'm not sure your error is in the same place at this point.