[kronolith] Kronolith

vijayaraghavan govindan vgovinda at eng.utoledo.edu
Tue Mar 23 07:17:15 PST 2004

Hi
   I have installed Horde2.2.4/imp3.2.2 and used kronolith1.1.1 for calendar
functionality..for some reason when i add a new Event i am not getting any
display in the kronolith calendar...but it gets updated in the
database(mysql).i am also not getting the option icon on my calendar.......is
there anything i have to do.also when i check my mail, i don't get a option to
viw my calendar on my inbox view.how can i customize that.
i would really appreciate any kind of help
thanks in advance
vijay