[kronolith] problem when attendees accept a meeting proposal

Joonas Hämäläinen joonas.hamalainen at nettitieto.fi
Fri Jan 14 04:26:12 PST 2005

Hi,
we are having similar issue as Iven described about updating attendees
status.

I create new event, add attendees in it (in my case own account and then
test account, own being owner of event). Emails are sent fine, and I can
add it to test account calendar, and confirm attending. Mail is sent
back to me, but when I try to update status of attendee, I get that
error "There was an error updating the event: not found."

After reading that bugreport #1107, I thought it might be order of which
things are done (first adding it in own calendar, and then replying
that) has something to do with this, but no, always same behaviour.

Does this sound like different from bug #1107 and worth making new
ticket, or just duplicate?

-Joonas