[kronolith] Re: freebusyURI trouble

Wolfgang Rosenauer wolfgang.rosenauer at an-netz.de
Mon Feb 14 06:29:37 PST 2005

pascal at linuxorable.net wrote:

> Ok, but can you explain me what is a freebusy URL (I know free, I know
> busy, but
> a freebusy URL is very mysterious for a French guy ) and how define
> such a thing

It's a URL where an application can get freebusy information.
Don't ask me where it is standardized but it's the location where some
daemon is running and answer your freebusy-requests.
This is different for every calendar user.
I can't give you more detailed information. Sorry.
For Kronolith you can click on "My calendars" in Kronolith and you see
at the bottom your FB url for the selected calendar.

CU,
  Wolfgang