[kronolith] free/busy URL's for resources such as conference rooms

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Sun Feb 20 19:07:23 PST 2005

My initial inclination was to have a user create a number of calendars
for specific resources like meeting rooms but of course viewing the
Free/Busy URL's in 'My Calendars' present things like this...

http://linuxserver/horde/kronolith/fb.php?
c=11a247ee8a6a4f2f3f6f56662d61f08a

which I could probably add as a multi-valued calFBURL attribute in the
specific user but I'm thinking besides the manual aspect of
implementation, isn't likely to work all that well. Which makes me think
that I am actually going to have a create users on the system such as
conference_room_a etc.

Does anybody have this working? How did you manage it? LDAP?

Thanks

Craig