[kronolith] Re: Sending Invitation...

Anant S Athavale asa at isac.ernet.in
Fri Apr 15 02:04:13 PDT 2005

> Zitat von Anant S Athavale <asa at isac.ernet.in>:
>
>>   When I add members for sending invitation without complete
domain,
>> ie. my e-mail is asa at isac.ernet.in and if I only type 'asa' in the
>> e-mail address, it expands to asa at localhost.  I want that, it
should
>> add isac.ernet.in (which is my default local domain).  i.e. if no
>> domain name is specified, it should add default domain.
>>
>>   Is it possible?
>
> Not yet. Actually, it's probably your MTA that adds this default
> domain, so you might be able to achieve what you want by
configuring
> your MTA correctly.
>
> Jan.

  Jan,

  Thanks for the input.  But, is it possible for kronolith that, not
to add even localhost. ie. My e-mail is asa at isac.ernet.in.  Now, when
I type, only 'asa', in the e-mail address, now it is adding
@localhost, ie. asa at localhost.  My MTA will add default domain only
if, there is no domain name.  Now that, @localhost is added, it won't
do that.

  Now, please me know, how do I achieve that.

  -Anant.