[kronolith] Reminder email address error...

Tom Lisjac netdxr at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 13:46:23 PDT 2005

 I'm trying to get reminders working with Kronolith 2.02. I saw a
thread on this problem last month and thought it was fixed in version
1.31 of lib/Scheduler/kronolith.php. I'm currently running 1.3.4, but
still get the error:

[kronolith] No email addresses available to send reminder for test
calendar event
to recipient(s): testuser  [on line 177 of
"/var/www/html/webmail/kronolith/lib/Scheduler/kronolith.php"]

The "testuser" is a vallid email address for imp and postfix on
localhost.... so I'm not sure what else would need to be configured. I
was also wondering if I should be using 1.3.4 with Kronolith 2.02 or
the 1.25.6.6 version for FRAMEWORK_3.

Thanks,

-Tom