[kronolith] Integrating kronolith into another site

Brent Blayney brent at fratcourses.com
Tue Aug 16 13:12:03 PDT 2005

I would like to know how feasible it is to have kronolith run as part of a
larger website I've been asked to build.

Their requirements are for a community events calendar that could be updated
by their own staff.  We use kronolith at work for scheduling meetings, etc,
so I am aware of how powerful it is.  I also don't want to reinvent the
wheel, so I'm hoping someone here has had experience in building kronolith
into a website and perhaps could shed light on the difficulty level and what
steps might be involved.

Thanks for the help!