[kronolith] Problem displaying remote calendar - Undefined index: in Driver.php

gui gui at function.com
Mon Oct 24 14:38:53 PDT 2005

Hi Everybody

I got the following messges when I tried to display remote calendar only:

*Notice*: Undefined index: in
*/usr/local/www/horde/kronolith/lib/Driver.php* on line *1714*

*Fatal error*: Call to a member function on a non-object in
*/usr/local/www/horde/kronolith/lib/Driver.php* on line *1716*

When I display the remote calendar together with my own calendar (under
My Calendars in Display Calendars), everything is okay.

So it seems that remote calendars can only be displayed together with
Horde calendars.

My remote calendar is a iCal Webdav calendar, if that's a factor.

Anybody knows how to fix this?

Thank you very much in anticipation.

Regards

Gui