[kronolith] Kronolith H3 (2.1.1) (final)

James g9224 at cs.nccu.edu.tw
Tue Apr 18 23:32:50 PDT 2006

Jan Schneider <jan <at> horde.org> writes:

> The Horde Team is pleased to announce the final release of the Kronolith
> Calendar Application version H3 (2.1.1).
>
> Kronolith is the Horde calendar application.  It provides web-based
> calendars backed by a SQL database or a Kolab server.  Supported
> features include shared calendars, remote calendars, meeting
> management, alarms, recurring events, and a sophisticated day/week
> view which handles arbitrary numbers of overlapping events.
>
> Major changes compared to the Kronolith H3 (2.1) version are:
>     * Fixed fatal error during first login of new users.
>     * Update free/busy information on Kolab servers after editing events.
>     * Improved free/busy support.
>     * Improved interoperability with KOrganizer.
>     * Added upgrade script for Oracle to upgrade from 1.1 to 2.x.
>     * Updated Danish, Dutch, Greek and Japanese translations.
Hello,

I'm a user of Kronolith. I have download Kronolith H3 (2.1.1). But when i first
login of new users, still have fatal error like:

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in
/usr/local/apache2/htdocs/horde/kronolith/lib/Driver/sql.php on line 291

Did i miss something to do?

Very thanks.