[kronolith] Alarms occurs directly after creating a new entry

Mario Liehr mario at liehr.org
Thu Apr 17 10:58:30 UTC 2008

Dear All,

I made a fresh installation of Horde Groupware Webmail Edition 1.1-RC3.
When I create a new entry in kronolith, with an reminder some minutes
before the actual entry, then directly after saving this new entry an
alarms occurs, no matter if this should happen right now or only at
some time in the future.

I have no ideas where to start to look for the problem, the only thing I
recognized, is the following message in the logfile, but this message
seems not to be associated with this problem, because it comes from the
alarm-cron-job.

HORDE [error] [kronolith] Permission Denied [pid 5806 on line 228 of
"/var/www/localhost/htdocs/lib/Horde/Alarm.php"]
HORDE [error] [nag] Permission Denied [pid 5806 on line 228 of
"/var/www/localhost/htdocs/lib/Horde/Alarm.php"]

best regards
Mario