[kronolith] Calendar entries, tag, categories and colours...

Simon Brereton simon.brereton at buongiorno.com
Thu Sep 8 16:58:02 UTC 2011

Hi.

I migrated from Horde3 to Horde4 and used the same database.  Some fiddling needed to be done (like changing the calendar_id) but by and large it's looking good - except for one small issue - and after a bit of poking around, I'm not sure if it's a bug or a feature.

Previously, when you tagged an event (say a birthday) with a Category (say Birthday) and that category had a colour associated with it, the event would show up in Kronolith as that colour.  Thus, it was easy to see how many birthdays were in a month in between all the other events and entries.  This is not showing up in Kronolith 3.0.9 - all appointments regardless of the tag have a light grey background and it's therefore not easy to tell what's a holiday, what's a meeting and what's a birthday, etc.

The categories are showing up in preferences and are editable, etc.  If I click on a previous birthday entry, it's showing up as having that category as a tag, so as far as I can tell, it should all be working.  I even created a new category, with a new colour, added a new event and tagged it with that colour and still that same result.  Is this now a feature?  It's the same no matter if I'm in traditional or dynamic view.

Thanks.

Simon