[kronolith] Trouble subscribing personal calendar via ics url

Luis Felipe Marzagao lfbm.andamentos at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 21:01:49 UTC 2012

Hello:

Everytime I try to subscribe to my personal kronolith calendar via ics in iCal (OS X Lion), I get this in horde logs:

Aug 12 17:49:05 ip-10-248-3-60 HORDE: [kronolith] DateTime::__construct(): Failed to parse time string (-001-11-01) at position 7 (-): Double timezone specification [pid 26102 on line 58 of "/usr/share/php/Horde/Date/Utils.php"]

It´s strange because other calendars shared with me in horde I could add to iCal with no trouble. I´ve successfully added four shared calendar via ics url. The problem only happens with my personal calendar.

Any help?

Thanks,
Luis Felipe