[kronolith] Times off by 25 hours

Ulrich Eckhardt uli-ho at uli-eckhardt.de
Sun Dec 30 14:01:04 UTC 2012

Am 30.12.2012 14:10, schrieb Jan Schneider:

> Zitat von HiP-HiPpO <arthur at cdne.net>:

>> So an event on the Hoard calendar for Tuesday at 5pm is shown on the
>> sync'ed client calendar app as Monday at 4pm.

> Sounds like a very broken timezone definition. But hard to tell
> without some raw iCalender export sample.

Hi,

I have the same problem. It seems that the entered date/time is
interpreted as UTC instead local time. The attached event was scheduled
for 15:00 local time. In all my synced calenders the event is displayed
for 16:00.

The same problem could also be seen in the sunset block of the horde
portal app. The sunset for Frankfurt is displayed in UTC instead local time.

The timezone is set to CET on my server, which is UTC+1:
   cat /etc/timezone
   Europe/Berlin

Best Regards
Uli

--
Ulrich Eckhardt                  http://www.uli-eckhardt.de

Ein Blitzableiter auf dem Kirchturm ist das denkbar stärkste
Misstrauensvotum gegen den lieben Gott. (Karl Krauss)