[kronolith] Calendar permissions via xmlrpc / python

Guenter Bartsch guenter.bartsch at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 08:47:16 UTC 2013

Ralf,

thanks for looking into this.

On Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 8:18 AM, Ralf Lang <lang at b1-systems.de> wrote:

> Am 28.01.2013 13:15, schrieb Guenter Bartsch:
>> all,
>>
>> currently experimenting with the xmlrpc apis of horde/kronolith
>> (using python) anyone happen to know how share/calender permissions
>> work?
>>
>> I have tried listUserPermissions and listGroupPermissions, but all
>> I get i empty responses:
>
> Are your calls authenticated?

I think so:

#
# Horde xmlrpc
#

url = "https://%s:%s@%s/horde/rpc.php" % (horde_login, horde_password,
horde_server)

print "horde: Connecting to URL '%s'..." % url
server = xmlrpclib.ServerProxy(url, verbose=0)

other calls work just fine, I can create and delete calendars, import
vcards, ...

best,

   guenter